We have added the following:
- The ContainerTree class provides easy access to which profiles are available for each configuration in Cura.
- QualityManagementModel is expanded to contain functions for duplicating, deleting, etc. of custom profiles.
- MaterialManagementModel is expanded to contain functions for duplicating, deleting, etc. of materials.
- Setting version is incremented to 10.
- Per-Extruder container stacks now contain an additional entry: The "intent" profile, meant to indicate how the user intends to use the print: For strength, accuracy, just visual, etc.
- IntentCategoryModel provides a list of the available intent categories.
- IntentModel provides a list of the available intent profiles per intent category.
- A new decorator marks certain things as "API", to mark certain things as considered completely stable for plug-ins to use. These markers have not yet been added to all things that we consider stable to use, though.
- Metadata can now be set per PluginObject, allowing multiple of the same type of PluginObjects to be defined in one plug-in. PluginObjects have a getName function to disambiguate them.
- MaterialManager. Use ContainerTree or MaterialManagementModel instead.
- QualityManager. Use ContainerTree or QualityManagementModel instead.
- VariantManager. Use ContainerTree instead.
- Cura-4.4.0-BETA-20191104045124.AppImage 133mb
- Ultimaker.Cura-4.4.0-BETA-20191104045038-Darwin.dmg 109mb
- Ultimaker.Cura-4.4.0-win64-BETA-20191104052417.exe 151mb
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Quelle: https://github.com/Ultimaker/Cura/relea ... re-release